Kim's School of Dance Policies and Procedures
- In tumbling class you must wear a leotard or sports bras. No loose fitting clothing.
- No jeans or jean shorts.
- Long hair and long bangs must be tied back and out of the child's face.
- Classes that drop in numbers may be asked to combine with another class. We reserve the right to cancel any class.
- Any student not showing respect or kindness to others will be taken aside by a staff to try and resolve the problem.
- Please label all shoes, coats etc., We are not responsible for lost, left behind or stolen items.
- Please be respectful of the staff and pick your child up on time.
- Cancellations due to weather will be posted on the local TV Stations, Facebook and our News blog.
We prefer that you do not go into the classroom, but we understand that you want to watch your child. Here at Kim's School of Dance and Tumbling, we have an open viewing policy. Unfortunately, this open viewing policy causes a great deal of noise and interference in teaching classes unless some rules are followed. All visitors must remain quite in respect of all the students as well as the teacher.
- Let the teacher teach the class. That is what you pay us to do.
- Please stay seated and do not move around the classroom.
- Please pick up all items you bring to class including: food items, pop cans, water bottles, bags and shoes.
- Please pick keep siblings either seated or in a lounge. They are not allowed on the mats or running in the dance and tumbling rooms.
In the fall and spring Kim offers every family the opportunity to earn credit towards lessons, shoes and recital. Ask the front desk or contact us here for more information.
Competition groups are available in dance and tumbling at all levels and ages. Ask the front desk or contact us here for more information.